Our expertise in survey & design enables you to ensure your network infrastructure provides a future-proofed backbone upon which to build your next generation service offerings.
AUDIT & DISCOVERY
- Physical & logical infrastructure across your entire estate
- Location of all assets and how they are inter-connected and configured
- IT assets that are redundant, underutilised or under-performing
- Performance issues and constraints affecting your business.
3G/4G DATA SURVEY
LAN/ WAN/ WLAN
- LAN Refresh tried and tested to minimise the risk involved through detailed planning, the execution of proof-of-concept deployment, trial site deployments and the creation and distribution of detailed project specific engineering’s’ manuals via our internal ISG Connect™ application.
- WAN equipment is pre-configured, tested and labelled at our National Staging and Distribution Centre before being shipped via our regional branch network and taken to site by our installation engineers
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL FIBRE
- Using industry leading RF Survey and Design tools from AirMagnet and Ekahau, our specialist consultants and engineers provide a full survey and design solution for all Wi-Fi requirements
- Understanding whether location services such as RFID or BLE beacon services are required, whether the Wi-Fi network will be used with roaming services such as telephony and understanding how guest and corporate traffic will be handled are all key to the successful design of a project.
- Our consultants will work with you to understand your needs and interpret these into a detailed specification document which will allow our surveyors and designers to create a solution to suit your exact needs.
- Experienced surveyors and designers work to the BICSI standards to ensure that the proposed solution is fit for purpose
- Meet all current installation standards and building regulations whilst also being able to be installed with the minimum of disruption to the building.
- Survey the building for the locations of communications rooms, data cabinets, cable routes and the requirements for new cable containment
- Covering Category 5e to Category 6a copper solutions and all grades of fibre optic and copper backbone cabling
- Emerging technologies as they become a standard offering to form a complete solution