Our expertise in survey & design enables you to ensure your network infrastructure provides a future-proofed backbone upon which to build your next generation service offerings.
ISG AUDIT & DISCOVERY
What visibility does the service provide?
Physical & logical infrastructure across your entire estate
IT assets that are redundant, underutilised or under-performing
Performance issues and constraints affecting your business.
Location of all assets and how they are inter-connected and configured
What are the benefits to your business?
Cost saving and improvements identified to be self-funding through the project life cycle
Reducing total cost of ownership (TCO) and total cost of change (TCOC)
Data analysis to understand your current issues and future business needs
Fully costed technology roadmap detailing the necessary stages and implementation plan to achieve your business goals
- Using industry leading RF Survey and Design tools from AirMagnet and Ekahau, our specialist consultants and engineers provide a full survey and design solution for all Wi-Fi requirements
- Understanding whether location services such as RFID or BLE beacon services are required, whether the Wi-Fi network will be used with roaming services such as telephony and understanding how guest and corporate traffic will be handled are all key to the successful design of a project.
- Our consultants will work with you to understand your needs and interpret these into a detailed specification document which will allow our surveyors and designers to create a solution to suit your exact needs.
LAN/ WAN/ WLAN
- LAN Refresh tried and tested to minimise the risk involved through detailed planning, the execution of proof-of-concept deployment, trial site deployments and the creation and distribution of detailed project specific engineering’s’ manuals via our internal ISG Connect™ application.
- WAN equipment is pre-configured, tested and labelled at our National Staging and Distribution Centre before being shipped via our regional branch network and taken to site by our installation engineers
- Experienced surveyors and designers work to the BICSI standards to ensure that the proposed solution is fit for purpose
- Meet all current installation standards and building regulations whilst also being able to be installed with the minimum of disruption to the building.
- Survey the building for the locations of communications rooms, data cabinets, cable routes and the requirements for new cable containment
- Covering Category 5e to Category 6a copper solutions and all grades of fibre optic and copper backbone cabling
- Emerging technologies as they become a standard offering to form a complete solution