Junior Accountant (Sofia – Bulgaria)
ISG Technology provide LAN Connectivity solutions for blue-chip companies and high-street brands across the UK. With over 30 years’ in industry, the company is evolving and growing. You could be part of this exciting opportunity and be offered the chance to become empowered to develop your skills and capabilities.
- Produce sales invoices and ensure correct and prompt billing of customers
- Produce various reports in respect of customer billing
- Process invoices for allocated accounts ensuring that these have been appropriately authorised and coded
- File invoices, credit notes and statements
- Resolve any account queries efficiently and expediently
- Participate in other special projects of the team
Skills and Experience
Preferably the ideal candidate should have:
– Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Understanding of Accounting/ERP software
If you do not have experience as an accountant but you:
– plan to start a career in the finance/ accountancy area and
– have an eye for details, numeric skills and accuracy and
– are an experienced user of MS Excel, Word and Outlook and
– speak fluent English
We can give you a chance to start your professional development with us.
ISG technology offers:
We offer everything you would expect an employer of choice to provide including competitive social benefits, health care plan and gym membership. We are committed to creating a great environment for all our employees. We train our talent (including in the UK) and ensure promotion and career progression. As well as the little perks such as team days out, free fruit, tea and coffee in the office and recreation and games areas, we strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile working across the business. We are committed to charity and helping people with disadvantages. We are cross-culturally experienced and promote a One team corporate spirit.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
If you feel you meet the criteria above and share the team`s drive for excellence, we would like to hear from you.
Please send application documents to HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sure you understand we receive a huge number of applications for each role. If you do not hear from us within 1 month assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This vacancy is valid until: 25/09/17
Available for Internal application; Refer a friend policy applied