Internal Account manager – Egham(Surrey)
This position would suit a profile with a natural affinity to both technology and the sales process. The role is well suited to sales support professional or a recent graduate looking to move into a commercial, high energy sales role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building upon ISG existing relationships and exploring new opportunities to encourage sales growth.
- To drive sales and strive to maximise revenue.
- Support the external account managers where applicable.
- To prepare and issue quotes/proposals.
- Consistently achieve monthly margin and revenue targets
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities
- Align with the Sales Teams goals and objectives
- Generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are me
- Ensure all opportunities are recorded in CRM system, and all opportunities are registered with key vendors if applicable.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
- Develop a thorough understanding of ISG’s portfolio of solutions.
- Align with company goals and objectives.
- Undertake any other duties required to assist in the successful operation of the department
Skills, Qualifications & Personal Attributes
- Bright and enthusiastic
- Technical qualification to degree level would be advantageous (A level minimum)
- Effective communication skills verbal and written
- Strong IT skills in MS CRM, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Ability to deal confidently with internal stakeholders and clients
- Team Player
- Understand sales targets and continually strive to support sales teams in meeting them
- Ability to manage multiple activities in parallel and set priorities to meet business goals
- A strong desire to be successful and a can do attitude
ISG is a profitable, successful and growing IT company with a Head Office in Egham, Regional offices around the UK and a European Support Centre in Sofia, Bulgaria. Employing 170 staff ISG specialise in LAN and WiFi technology and equipment connectivity services to some of the UKs largest enterprises. The company has aggressive growth plans for the future and a team of committed long serving employees that are driving this growth. We have high values and believe in fairness, openness, trust, honesty and integrity in all that we do. It is important that our employees have these same values.
ISG technology offers:
- Work in an innovative, upbeat, fast-paced commercial environment
- Social benefits start on the first working day
- Working time 10.30 AM to 7 PM, Monday to Friday
- Various training opportunities and career development
- Attractive pay, company extras/benefits, including additional health insurance
Location: Egham, Surrey
If you feel you meet the criteria above and share the team`s drive for excellence, we would like to hear from you.
Please send application documents to HR Department firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sure you understand we receive a huge number of applications for each role. If you do not hear from us within 1 month assume your application has been unsuccessful.