Director of Operations
ISG Technology provide LAN Connectivity solutions for blue-chip companies and high-street brands across the UK. With over 30 years’ in industry, the company is evolving and growing. You could be part of this exciting opportunity.
- Service delivery excellence and delighting customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships in customer organisations (to “C” level)
- Ensure all projects and/or customer accounts are efficiently organised to maximise returns and ensure the highest standards of safety, quality and customer satisfaction
- As an Executive and Board Director contribute to the development and execution of corporate strategy
- Improve the financial profitability of the Company
- Delivering services in line with or ahead of planned GM levels
- Management and development of the Service Delivery team in the UK and Bulgaria
- Enhance organisational excellence by establishing reporting, benchmarks, timelines and resources needed to achieve operational goals
- Provide inspirational hands on leadership to the service delivery team
- Drive continual service improvement
- Pro-actively support business development in identifying and securing new business
- Build new external partnerships to maximise productivity, efficiency and profitability.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional track record of achievement at an Executive level in a Senior Service Delivery/Customer experience role.
- Clear and demonstrable leadership skills
- Hands On, able to work effectively under pressure to meet goals
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a natural ability to balance, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and commitment to achieving company targets and goals
- Ability to present and network at C level
- Commercial experience, managing renewals, contract negotiations
- Active networker and developer of substantial and meaningful relationships at all levels in and outside of the Company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ISG technology offers:
- Work in an innovative, upbeat, fast-paced commercial environment
- Social benefits start on the first working day
- Various training opportunities and career development
- Attractive pay, company extras/benefits, including additional health insurance
Location: Egham, Surrey
If you feel you meet the criteria above and share the team`s drive for excellence, we would like to hear from you.
Please send application documents to HR Department email@example.com
We are sure you understand we receive a huge number of applications for each role. If you do not hear from us within 1 month assume your application has been unsuccessful.