ISG employs circa 200 people across the UK and Europe. In the UK engineers operate across the country from our six branch locations whilst in Sofia a range of technicians and service professionals support our UK operations and deliver technical services to our clients on a 24x7 basis. The company Head Office is in Egham, Surrey.
We are always looking to invest in the best people to support our growth and development as the industry’s market leader in technology deployment and support services. We want people that have the potential and desire to be the best. You will show enthusiasm, commitment and passion in your chosen vocation. If you want to be part of a fantastic team in a growing and successful company then we would like to hear from you.
Our vacancies are listed below but if you think you have what it takes outside of these vacancies then we would still like you to make contact.
To maximise long-term stakeholder value by being recognised by our customers as a great company to do business with and by our employees as a great and inspiring place to work.
To provide innovative solutions for our customers to deliver business outcomes that exceed their expectations, whilst providing a safe, challenging and rewarding environment for our employees.
All of our staff are focused on the creation and delivery of solutions that help customers succeed and we will deliver this via a total commitment to the following values:
- Passion – we will care about our customers with a total desire to be the best at what we do
- Excellence – we will be operationally excellent in the delivery of solutions and in all of our internal functions and controls
- Great people – we will aspire to be a company where great people do great things in an inspirational and constructive environment
- Trustworthy – we will be a trusted forward thinking innovative ICT services company that consistently strives to exceed client expectations. We will always deliver what we say.
- One team – we will work as a single cohesive unit for the benefit of our customers. We will win together or lose together
- Respect – we will demonstrate and show respect for each other in all aspects of our day to day activities irrespective of hierarchy.
Network Infrastructure consultancy and design providing the right technology solutions for your business.
Planning and implementation services with large scale rapid deployment capability across UK and Europe.
24/7 Remote network monitoring, support, systems maintenance and UK wide break-fix services.